I am passionate about healthy living, and about helping YOU achieve the life you want to live!
Healthy nutrition and yoga has transformed my life. I started doing yoga, and changed my nutrition. I was on medications (steroids and immune suppressants to control inflammation.) They told me I would have to take these medicines the rest of my life.
Long story short…after several years of transforming my nutrition to largely plant based, organic diet, and consistent yoga practice, I have been taken off of EVERY LAST DOSE of medicine!!! I’ve been free and clear of meds for a couple of years now, and my arteries have improved (they said it couldn’t happen.)
While I believe there is definitely a place for conventional medicine (it saved my life,) I believe God has given us the ability to heal our bodies by what we eat, how we exercise, and how we deal with stress! And, I believe ANYONE can do it! Yes, that means YOU!
Here’s a list of some of my creds, but I really want you to choose me because I know we would be a perfect team working side by side to help you reach your health goals!
- Massage Therapist for 20 years
- Certified Health Coach – Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Core Power Yoga certification Levels 1/2; additional 200 hour certification under Tiffany Cruikshank
- Owned an Aveda Spa and Salon for 10 years. (In the top 200 fastest growing salons in the U.S. for the last 5)
- Spa Educator – Taught about massage, essential oils, chakras, ayurvedic principles, and how to FIX YOUR STRESS
- One Heart of 3 Hearts Yoga teaching workshops and leading retreats
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising…yes, with a minor in music…go figure!
- I love to sing…ok, I don’t know for sure how this can help, but I can sing Happy Birthday to you on your day!